Sunday, May 29, 2011

32 Weeks 2 Days



How Far Along:   32 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: Almost 4 lbs and 19 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Not sure, 2 weeks ago I was up 13 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself in the last two weeks (just too busy!)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes plus regular clothes in a size up.

Movement: This baby definitely likes to hang out right around my right rib.  On the red eye from CA to NY, I learned that baby King prefers the night for activity.  Specifically aerobics that involve using my ribs as a spring board.

Sleep:  Still sleeping pretty good.

What I miss:  Bending over normally. Beer.

Cravings:  Salt and potatoes

Symptoms:  Not as mobile, but still feeling pretty great. This is definitely a blessing considering the number of things going on in our lives right now. 

Best Moment this week:  LUCAS becoming an M.D.!!! Family in town, seeing our house in NY. Maternity/graduation photo session (can't wait to get the pictures back!)

Random Updates: The last two weeks have been SO busy (so no updates).  Lucas and I traveled to NY to check out our new home, then I moved right on to a 3 day conference in Boston where I once again experienced elephant legs (luckily they disappeared).  Then we came home and the parties for Lucas' graduation began.  We've had over 20 people in town to celebrate with.  Our house is pretty bare, so we hang by the King's hotel pool.  

Picture for the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment