Sunday, May 8, 2011

29 Weeks 2 Days

Weeks just keep going by and I realize that i haven't had a non-pregnancy blog update in quite some time! Maybe this week?

How Far Along:   29 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: Just under 3 lbs and about 17 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 13-14 lbs from the start.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, although I still can wear non-maternity shirts if they are one size up and extra long.  I've been dress hunting for the last couple of weeks with little success unfortunately! 

Movement: Definitely lots of moving around going on in there.  I am always so curious as to what position the baby is in since I often times have things that protrude out of my stomach (is that a foot, an elbow, a knee??)

Sleep:  Sleep has been great the past few nights after a week of being sick.  

What I miss:  Nothing this week! 

Cravings: Back to french fries again, but haven't indulged in awhile.  

Symptoms:  Pretty tired by the time 4pm rolls around.  

Best Moment this week:  My first mother's day, well sort-of mother's day! Lucas picked some flowers and wrote a very sweet card on my last mother's days without a little one in my arms. 

Random Updates: Our life is pretty boring and mostly consists of packing.  We've got lots of things coming up though in the next few weeks: trip to NY, conference in Boston, baby showers, graduation, Santa Monica, maternity shoot etc.  It's going to be very busy our last few weeks here! 

Pics for the week (pre-gym workout)...





No comments:

Post a Comment