Sunday, May 1, 2011

28 Weeks and 2 Days...plus beach trip!




How Far Along:   28 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: 2.5 lbs and almost 16 inches long.  The babe is blinking, coughing (I have a cough myself this week!), sucking, hiccuping and practicing breathing.   

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 13 lbs from the start.

Maternity Clothes: Yes - some regular shirts.  Tried shopping for a graduation dress with Lucas last night that was NOT successful.  

Movement: Yep - don't get too many kicks, but lots of wiggles.

Sleep:  Not great this week because I have been sick.  

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back when I'm congested.

Cravings: I think I have been eating pretty normally the last few weeks.  I have really enjoyed lemonade though, something that I normally would not drink.

Symptoms:  Tired in the afternoons, not the most restful sleep.  

Best Moment this week:  Officially hitting the 3rd trimester.  Some books say 27 weeks, others say 28 weeks.  So no matter what, I am officially in my last trimester (which is exciting and sad all at the same time!)

Random Updates: Lots of Craigslist sales this week.  Working on listing more things (including TONS of Lucas' medical school books - so if any of you 2 readers are thinking about going back to school, make us an offer).  

Pics for the week including a trip to dog beach with Bentley on Saturday!

Definitely getting larger...

I don't love these pics, but gotta keep it real and documented! 

Again, an example of the slimming effect of black.

And the beach trip.... Dog Beach (Huntington Beach)
Bentley actually went out to the sandbar, which is a huge success since he had to wade through  some higher water (he is not a water dog)
Taking a break after his swim. Take a look at that drool.

Enjoying the sun and a day on a CA beach

Lucas reading House of God, supposedly a must read before intern year.

Gotta get some sun on that belly.  Bentley wouldn't sit right next to us (too cool).
This was after we gave him our "5 minute till we are leaving" warning. He's good training for a child.
Stopped by the "Wedge" (Newport Beach) to check out the surf before we left

Bentley is excited to move to a different beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment