Monday, June 6, 2011

33 Weeks, 2 Days



How Far Along:   33 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby:  4 1/2 lbs and 19-20 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm headed to the doctor on Wednesday this week, so we shall see.  I think I've probably gained about 2 lbs since last time which would put me at about 15-16 lbs total.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes plus regular clothes in a size up.

Movement: Lots and lots of movement! Still definitely camped out though in my ribs.  

Sleep:  The last two weeks I have slept pretty well, but need more sleep.  We've been so busy that my bedtime is definitely much later than it has been.

What I miss:  Not having to squat to bend down.

Cravings:  Potatoes, lemonade.

Symptoms:  Not as mobile, but still feeling pretty good. Have definitely noticed that I am much slower on my walks and can't go quite as far without getting uncomfortable.

Best Moment this week:  Having all of our family in town.  This week though it's back to business with packing.

Random Updates: Moving van comes on Wednesday and we are scrambling to get things packed and try to clean at the same time.  I depart Thursday and Lucas and his dad leave either Thursday night or Friday AM to start the big road trip.

Picture for the week...

Everyone says I am tiny.  I don't know how I feel about that though because I certainly don't feel small.


1 comment:

  1. Kim, you look awesome! I hope the move goes smoothly. I'm glad we'll be able to keep up with each other through the internet.

    ReplyDelete