Tuesday, July 5, 2011

37 Weeks...Full Term!

Still no chalk!! 


How Far Along:   37 weeks

Size of Baby:  6 1/2 lbs and 20 inches.  Last week the baby was est. at 6lbs by ultrasound so we should be right on track. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Down a pound this week and last so I only up about 17lbs.  Trying to eat snacks constantly throughout the day but it gets tough since I feel like I have no space in there. 

Maternity Clothes: Really ready to retire some of these clothes.  I am down to only a few shirts that cover my belly.

Movement: Yes, although less punches and jabs and more rolling and squirming.  I think this baby knows that we are running out of room.  

Sleep: Sleep was not as great this past week between waking up for the bathroom, the heat and fireworks.

What I miss:  A cold wheat beer. and sushi.

Cravings: Still drinking lemonade.  Craving salty things and mostly carbs.

Symptoms:  Heartburn hasn't been as bad this week.  But this week has been charlie horse/leg cramp week.  No fun.  No change from last week as far as labor progress from my check up today.  Did have a lot of braxton hicks contractions this weekend, most likely due to activity though so we'll just keep waiting.

Best Moment this week:  I think I'm still running on the high from seeing the baby last week.  I just cannot wait to kiss those big cheeks.  Lucas and I had a great weekend (he had Saturday and Monday off), so Saturday we took the train into the city and walked about 5 miles (with a couple breaks in between to rest) and had some awesome food at Spice Market (Thanks E and J for the recommendation! it was awesome).  Installed the car seat, have the baby's room mostly ready with the exception of some "non-essential" items.  AND, as of today, being FULL TERM! Yippee! I would like to welcome this baby to join us whenever (although preferably before August when Lucas starts night shift).

Thanks Susanne for the subway art! We love it!! 

My belly is starting to hang down. Belly button popping.
Pictures for the week...

1 comment:

  1. You are just glowing! Love the pictures, and update. We are anxiously awaiting for our phones to light up with your names and the big news. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete