Monday, March 7, 2011

20 WEEKS (and 3 days)


How Far Along:  20 weeks and 3 days (we were gone this weekend so didn't get to post right at 20weeks!)

Size of Baby:  Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. 6.5 inches and 10.5 ounces...but at our ultrasound a week and a half ago, the babe was measuring 10 ounces so I suspect this is off.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Thinking I am up about 3 or 4 lbs now. Should be more, so I am increasing my snacks.

Maternity Clothes: Starting to make the transition to maternity jeans.  I wore my belly band with a regular pair of jeans and was in pain by the end of the day.  I think I will need to retire these soon.  Sticking with longer shirts and lots of cardigans that are easy to layer (and fit!).

Movement:  Yes! See this post.  We had a dry spell with little movement up in Petaluma, but as soon as I got home, the babe was very very active.  Still waiting for Lucas to be able to feel it!

Sleep:  Sleeping great these days with the exception of at least one, sometimes two bathroom breaks.

What I miss:  NADA. 

Cravings: I think I may be getting out of the orange phase.  Not sure what it will be replaced with.  Mostly, I want salty things.

Symptoms:  Bigger belly, not as easy to keep my activity up to where it was.

Best Moment this week:  Hum, well I think I am still riding on the excitement of seeing the babe during the ultrasound.  I love just staring at the pics we were able to get.  It's crazy to think that we will meet him/her in about 20 weeks! 

Random Updates: Tried to go jogging the other day and it was not pretty.  I felt like I had swallowed a brick which was pushing down on my pelvis.  Not very pleasant.  I am sticking to walks and the elliptical which doesn't seem to have the same effect.  ALSO, a very important date is approaching - in exactly 1 week we find out if L matches and then 4 days later, we find out where we match to! We appreciate your prayers during this wait...we are so anxious! 

Belly pics for the week - post gym workout.



2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Such a beautiful pregnant momma. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to see you guys this weekend! We had such a great time with both of you. You continue to be the cutest pregnant lady ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete