| Notice no more match day countdown! We'll update with moving countdown shortly! |
How Far Along: 23 weeks and 2 days
Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a little doll (or mango?) and is well over a pound. In 4 weeks, the babe will double his/her weight which is pretty crazy to think about.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 6 lbs as of my last appointment. I think they are starting to pile on now.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and a mix of maternity/non-maternity shirts.
Movement: Yes, and it's becoming more and more predictable - usually at night before I go to bed and most of the time after I eat something sugary (like fruit or juice, or let's be honest, the pack of girl scout cookies that it now almost completed).
Sleep: Definitely not sleeping like I used to since I constantly toss from one side to the other. But I guess that's good training.
What I miss: NADA.
Cravings: I think I am eating normally, except for eating more frequently.
Symptoms: Bigger belly, not as easy to keep my activity up to where it was.
Best Moment this week: Lucas and I started our registry at amazon.com and Target.
Random Updates: Not a whole lot going on except for planning the big move. I think we've settled on a moving company and now are deciding what comes along and what gets left behind. We've got a big Goodwill pile going.
| 23 Weeks 2 Days |
No comments:
Post a Comment