Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thump thump thump from the bump

Well maybe more like pop pop pop.  The other night (17w1d) we got home from dinner and I had a glass of OJ since I am loving oranges right now and am battling a cold with no cold medication.  I laid down to read a chapter of The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and that's when it started.  I would describe the movement more like popcorn, not like flutters that some people describe it as.  It was so cool! Now I just wait until Luke is able to feel it too! I guess that's not for another couple of months.


Since then I've felt some more - once when I was sitting outside in the sunshine with Bentley...always when I am relaxing and sitting still.  I love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I miss those little kicks. Few things can bring greater joy than those loving kicks. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete