How Far Along: 18 weeks and 2 days
Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a bell pepper, 5-1/2 inches long and weighs 5-7 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up one pound at the doctor about a week and half ago. Have been increasing my snacks to make sure I'm gaining the right amount.
Maternity Clothes: Belly band, sweats, a couple of maternity pants, long shirts. I am in big trouble when I have to travel for work again since I am pretty much void of "working" maternity clothes.
Movement: Yes! See this post. I am loving feeling the movement, even if it is inconsistent right now.
Sleep: Sleep is on and off for me right now, but mainly because I have had a nasty cold that just won't give up. During the day I feel fine, but night is when the congestion hits me. For the most part though, I'm sleeping great.
What I miss: Well, a dose of Nyquil would have been excellent this past week...
Cravings: Oranges still.
Symptoms: Larger belly, hungry every 2 hours
Best Moment this week: I got my first stranger pregnancy comment! A woman next to me at church told me I looked really cute. I thanked her and then she asked when I was due! It's nice to know that I may be approaching the pregnant, not just fat phase!
Random Updates: Lucas is done with Riverside IM at the end of this week.. Praise the Lord! It's been a long month for him working. My mom is coming into town on Wednesday because this THURSDAY, FEB 24 is our BIG ultrasound. I'm glad that both she and Lucas will be there to restrain me from having the tech determine the sex. I am so anxious to know, but I do think it will be a great surprise in July.
And of course, a new belly pic. It was a self-take since Lucas is at the hospital.
| Bentley was very curious about the self timer |
Lucas doesn't have a belly update this week since he is confined to the halls of Riverside County Hospital. We did get to go for a little get-a-way last Friday on his day off. It has been beautiful here in Southern California (last week in the 80s) so we headed to Dog Beach in Huntington Beach. Afterwards, we met up with our good OC friends, Casey and Andrew for a dinner date with our dogs (Bentley and Ruby) at Lazy Dog Cafe where your dogs can sit with you out on the patio. Bentley and Ruby were even asked for their order (chicken or hamburger). We declined and instead they dined on ice water.
| Sandy dog |
| This is as far as he'll ever go in the ocean |
| Dog on duty |
Have a great week!
Love all of it. Lookin' good, my friend. Can't wait to see you in person in a week and a half. :)
ReplyDelete