Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a.....

...BABY!


Nope, we didn't find out the gender.  But we did find out that baby King's anatomy is looking good.  Lucas was on call today and made it a couple minutes late...right when the babe decided to calm down and turn his/her back to us for the rest of the show.  We got one 3D glimpse of the face, but didn't get the snapshot.  You can see from the pictures above that it looks like we have a shy one!  The tech told us that he/she weighs about 10oz (68%) which is right on track.  We'll get the full report in a couple of weeks when we meet with my doctor (report minus the gender of course, which the tech said the babe definitely put on display while she asked me to close my eyes if I didn't want to know...I promise I didn't peek)


It was great to have my mom and Lucas there to see all the growing that is going on in there! It feels good to know we are nearly at the halfway point...just about 21 weeks until we meet the little one!

2 comments: