Dear M,
You are 4 months old, going on 2 years. I swear you think you are a little toddler, always squirming, always moving. Sometimes that frustrates you because you want to move somewhere so badly, but don't quite have the skills yet. But you are learning fast.
Sadly, you don't really like to cuddle with us, except when you are extra sleepy (or awake in the night). But that's ok, I will gladly take my goofy, joyful, happy, physical, girl as long as you promise to stop every once and awhile so we can gives those checks a smooch.
You love to talk to us. I catch you mid-nap chatting away with yourself. If I leave you there for a few more minutes, you fall right back to sleep. Such a good napper. Now if we could only get on a roll with our nights...You started giggling this month and it makes me so happy every time I hear it. You don't give those giggles away for free..we have to work for it - tickling your little legs or "eating" that belly of yours.
We saw Dr. Schwartz last week for a check-up and some more shots.
Malin @ 4 months
Weight: 12lbs4oz (10-25 percentile)
Length: 23 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 39cm (5-10th percentile)
You loved your photo shoot more than ever this month... such a little ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment