Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 week catch-up

The weeks are just flying by and I can't seem to stay on top of updating the blog!

5 days after returning from Cape Cod, we were off to Colorado! Luckily, my mom helped us fly home since this was our first plane trip.  Number one thing I have learned, packing to travel with a baby is entirely different than packing for a 2 week Europe trip in just a carry-on.  I've become an expert business packer, but will definitely need some practice for travel with Malin.

Malin's trip definitely sets the bar.  We had a limo ride from Stony Brook to LGA followed by an upgrade to first class.  Malin did great - hardly made a peep.  I'm sure the 1st class travelers appreciated that.  


We had a great time in Boulder.  My mom was busy playing Mary Poppins day and night while my dad and I took care of business at a conference all week.  
Patchy hair
Loves her tummy time
With her Papa

My mini me
With her bestie, her mormor

First time in the bumbo!

Malin is smiling up a storm, silent giggling, trying to mock our voices and faces, definitely interested in her toys, and wants to always be moving.  We're still not sleeping through the night (she loves her 3am party), but hopefully we'll get there now that we are home.

Still cannot believe it was only 10 weeks ago that we met our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment